Follow gobblemonkey on Twitter

Search This Blog

Saturday 4 May 2013

Gobble Monkey Chocolate Bar Competition 2013

HEY!

Remember the infamous Gobble Monkey cereal box competition of 2011? WHAT?!? What do mean no?!?

Check it out here then!

OK so here's a new competition - this time I want you to design your own 'Gobble Monkey' chocolate bar.

Here's one I made earlier: (NOTE: I deliberately made this rubbish in order to set the bar low)


There, that took me five minutes. See if you can do better in six minutes.

So you have to think of a name for your chocolate bar, design the wrapper and also give it a slogan. It doesn't have to good, you can do it on a post note and take a photo of it on your phone if you want.

THE PRIZE OF A £5 VOUCHER FOR CYBER CANDY (The World's Most Amazing Sweet Shop / Website) WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CHOCOLATE BAR I DEEM TO BE THE BEST

Here are the rules:

RULES:
1) Gobble Monkey is a family website, so no smut please. 
2) Closing date is Monday May13th 2013 
3) You don't have to use the my wrapper template,  you don't have to use the monkey. You can do anything you want. 
4) No other rules

5) Good luck

HOW TO ENTER:
You can email your entries to chiltonrocks@googlemail.com
upload them to facebook at: www.facebook.com/gobblemonkey
or attempt to tweet them to: twitter/gobblemonkey


FIND BELOW THE MONKEY AND BLANK WRAPPER FOR YOUR DISPOSAL*. GO!

*only if you want to



4 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

    my web blog white kidney bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww im late! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not too late! send it in!

    ReplyDelete